Dr. Arun P SAssistant Professor of Chemistry
- M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D
- Computational Chemistry
Date of Joining:
Phone Number: 9995767819
Email Id: email@example.com
Tools and techniques used for my Research work :
1. Computational Software’s i. ADF-BAND ii. VASP iii. Gaussian 09 iv Chemcraft
2. Sophisticated instruments used
1. XRD2. XRF 3. EDX4. FT-IR 5. SEM 6. FE-SEM 7. Confocal Microscopy 8. BET 9. XPS 10. TEM
Membership Details in Scientific Associations
1. Founder executive of Indian Association for Hydrogen Energy and Advanced Materials, Details: www.iaheam.org
2. NACE international, Membership No: 488870
1. P. S. Arun, B. P. Ranjith, S. M. A. Shibli, Control of Carbon Monoxide (CO) from Automobile Exhaust by a Dealuminated Zeolite Supported Regenerative MnCo2O4 Catalyst, ACS Environ. Sci. Technol., 2013, 47, 2746−2753.
2. S. M. A. Shibli, P. S. Arun, Anupama V. Raj, Exploration of octahedrally shaped MnCo2O4 catalyst particles for visible light driven photo catalytic water splitting reaction, RSC Advances, 2015, , 5, 19393-19399.
3. P. S. Arun, Lekshmysree S. Nair, Karlhik Manogaran,Vidya Vinodini M. D, Exploration of carboxyl functionalized eugenol for preventing metastasis of pancreatic cancer, Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI), 2015 International Conference,DOI:10.1109/ICACCI.2015.7275632, Publisher:IEEE, Print ISBN:978-1-4799-8790-0.
4. Asraf V. Mohamed, A. M. A. Khader, P. S. Arun, Yohannan Panicker and T. K. Manojkumar, Computational and Experimental Studies of Ni(II) and Co(II) Complexes of 1,3,4 – Oxadiazole Derivatives, The Chemist, 2015, 88, 11-18.
5. S.M.A. Shibli, V.R. Anupama, P.S. Arun, P. Jineesh, L.Suji, Synthesis and development of nano WO3 catalyst incorporated Ni-P coating for electrocatalytic hydrogen evolution reaction, International journal of hydrogen energy,2016, 41,10090-10102.
6. S. R. Archana, P. S. Arun, Sree LEKSHMY, S. M. A. Shibli, Activation of aluminium alloy sacrificial anode by the incorporation of CeO2-MnO2 nano composite, Corrosion Science,2017(under review).
If you would like to give feedback or contact the faculty member, please use this form: